This phase is usually precipitated by a specific event, e.g. the victim sees a person who looks similar to their assailant, they may receive a court summons, find out they are pregnant etc.
The person will feel depressed and wish to talk to a counsellor or someone who can support them.
A sexual assault is a loss and as such the person who experiences the assault will grieve.
There is no single way to grieve. Everyone is different and each person grieves in his or her own way. However, some stages of grief are commonly experienced by people.
- 1- Feeling emotionally numb is usually the first reaction to a loss, and perhaps lasts for a few hours or days.
- 2-The person may feel agitated or angry, and find it difficult to
concentrate, relax or sleep. They may also feel guilty, thinking the
assault was their fault, that they could have done something
- 3-This period of strong, often volatile emotions usually gives way to bouts of depression, sadness, silence and withdrawal from family and friends.
- 4- Over time, the pain, sadness and depression begin to lessen. The
person begins to see their life in a more positive light again,
although, the event will probably remain a traumatic memory for
- 5-The final phase of grieving is to let go of the feelings of pain about the assault, but this may take some time
AMAZING TREATMENT IN PSYCHOTHERAPY
The studies around the world proved that CBD OIL CAPSULES make the best results in treating many different mental health disorders like:
1-DEPRESSION 2- ANXIETY 3-MOOD 4- AUTISM
5- EPILEPSY 6- ARTHRITIS 7- PAINS 8- SLEEP 9- FITNESS
IT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION OF A DOCTOR. DELIVERY FROM AMERICA TO ALL COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORD.
[FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT MY PAGE (AMAZING TREATMENT) ON MY WEBSITE.
BUY ONLINE NOW
BUY ONLINE NOW MY COMEDY ROMANTIC PLAY BOOK
MY HEART NOT MY EYES It is a romantic comedy play book by Dr. Fawzy Masaoud eBook is £4 and you will get the eBook copy on your mail.
LAUGH AND SMILE TO CHANGE YOUR MOOD
Reblogged this on ACCREDITED SENIOR PSYCHOTHERAPIST/COUNSELLOR -Dr.Fawzy Masaoud-LONDON, ENGLAND and commented:
WHAT IS THE INTEGRATION PHASE OF SEXUAL ASSAULT?